Knitters Anonymous

My father told me I should join "NA." Confused, I asked why. "Because you clearly have a knitting problem!" Those sneaky silent Ks!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Oh the Soleil...

I fell in love with knitty.com's Soleil, ordered the pretty yellow yarn, and started casting on 160 stitches...

I had to frog THREE times!! My first experience with lace wasn't going well. I joined the Soleil Knitalong, and now, I officially have finished the lace and am starting to decrease for the curvy fit! Woo hoo!

Here it is, on my lap, at Bomber's, where, during Trivia Night, this week, I completed the 24th row!



And we even won the best round ever, the free margarita round... but it was on the rocks, in little plastic cups instead of the big margarita glass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home