Knitters Anonymous

My father told me I should join "NA." Confused, I asked why. "Because you clearly have a knitting problem!" Those sneaky silent Ks!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

My Stash.

Ok, the obligatory yarn inventory (and possible uses).

Pretty "College" yarn from Saratoga. For the 'W' on knitty.com


Pretty yarn (from elann.com!) for the Soleil at knitty.com.


Yellowish yarn from Anne (from Chile), grey leftovers from Joe's cabled hat, red Manos leftovers from the cardigan, pink "ballet" yarn.


Rusty orange Wool-Ease for a chunky scarf (for Marco Benevento)


A big chunk of purple yarn (975 yards) I got for $10 at the sheep and wool festival.


Pretty lavandar yarn from Poughkeepsie (being used in a making-up-as-we-go-along sweater)


More Manos Ruth bought me on sale. (She's a keeper)


Random leftovers...




Inherited yarn from Joe's Aunt Kathy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home