Knitters Anonymous

My father told me I should join "NA." Confused, I asked why. "Because you clearly have a knitting problem!" Those sneaky silent Ks!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Saturday morning in Altamont.

I went to Altamont today, to learn how to block. I brought my two sweaters and a positive attitude. The owner, Mary, patiently went through it all with me. We dunked it, soaked it, went out for coffee, knitted a little of Kyle's baby's sweater, and then drained it on towels, and pinned it up. Pretty painless actually. She loved it and another knitter in the shop was tempted to try out the pattern.





Now I just have to add buttons!!!

I went home and did it to the Manos. They are now drying in the computer/office/music room.

In the meantime, working on Kyle's son's sweater.



Perhaps I can finish the baby sweater tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home